Saturday, October 31, 2009

Eugene's 70th Birthday Bash!!

Me and Darnell. She looked perfect!
We are family! I've got all my sisters with me!
Me and my niece Addi
Me and Kristin
David torturing Aaron and I, nothing new there!
Me and the guest of honor!
Aaron as fat Elvis and Me
Me and Grant
Me and Stewart
Me Heather and Justin
I got to spend 6 fabulous days in Boise to celebrate my Dad's 70th birthday. As you can see it was a 70's themed surprise birthday party! We had so much fun dressing us and surprising Dad! We had a great turn out and most everyone was dressed in their 70's best! I was so glad that I got to be there with all my brothers and sisters. I love my family sooo much!!

3 comments:

RiLee said...

looks like sooo much fun...wish I could have been there.

Unknown said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
studied home

Annie said...

Shandis- guess who this is? yes, its Krissy! I have not spoke with you for a long time. I need to get a updated phone number from you. I do not facebook and no I do not blog. I am old fashion and like the phone and seeing people in person. I hope all is well. You look amazing!!!!!!
Please email or call me with your digits. love-kristen