Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to me and to you!

My new necklace

Purple flowers!!
Kisses from Bella
Kisses from Xavier
his gifts!
These are the two that call me MOM!
Xavier and Bella can't get any cuter!!


How can I not be the happiest gal in the whole world? Wouldn't you be if you had these two calling you Mom everyday!? The kids with a little help from their Dad got me flowers and a card! Xavier bought me a necklace at school that says #1 Mom. We went to church and spent the rest of the day snuggling cause it's so cold! My BFF RiLee came by and gave me the world's greatest Mother award which includes lunch and a mani/pedi! I'm the luckiest Mom around!! Happy Mother's Day to all of you! muah!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

one hot mama! and two adorable kids! can't wait to see you in a week and a half!! yeah!!

Danelle said...

Seriously beautiful children! And I agree with Tisha (whoever that is) you are one hot mama!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, it made it so easy to just blog hop over to yours! I love that you are smiling so much in all of your photos...not just because your smile is gorgeous, but because you really look happy. Yay!