Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Decorating our Christmas Tree



Here are a few pictures of the kids decorating the Christmas tree! I wasn't sure if they would know what to do but they were so into it and put on every single ornament. They were all in the same place and Bella kept hiding all the angels in one spot but they did a great job! I have most of it on video and until I can figure that out these pictures will have to do! Hope you all are having fun getting ready for Christmas! We sure are!!

2 comments:

Anie said...

What fun pictures!! You seriously have such BEAUTIFUL children!! I bet you get that a lot though. So...reunion planning...ya, it's been a little difficult getting ahold of the people who have working on it. I got the class list from CHS and have been gathering addresses. I plan on working over Christmas break. Lots of fun!! I don't know how you did it ALL- and by your self. You're AMAZING!!

krisbois said...

David and Daniel Loved seeing Xavier in their old Wiggle Pajamas!!! TOOT TOOT CHUGA CHUGA BIG RED CAR!!!