Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Philosophy


OK so this may seem a little weird but if Tisha can post about candy I can post my Philosophy! My sister in law Jamie works for Philosophy and she gives me the major hook up so for that I will forever be grateful! But this stuff truly is the best and I wanted to make sure you all knew about it! Unfortunately if you want it your going to have to pay the big bucks!! They have everything from make up and lip gloss, to bath gels that are to die for!!! You have to get something from them! I love it so much! Thanks Jamie I love you!!!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

okay.....I LOVE their stuff! seriously agree it is amazing, but unfortunately expensive, thankfully curteis' sister has given me small bottles or samples from time to time, but it is the BEST!!! I love their all in one shampoo, conditioner, bodywash stuff! you are sooo lucky to have a hookup there- ps, my fam all loved your comment on anie's "tagged" post, especially Marty!! :) xoxo

martyrudd said...

Hey girl!!! Yes, I loved your comment on Anie's Tag!!! My oldest daughter, Jen, called me and said "Mom, you have got to read Shandis' comment on Anie's blog!!" Too funny!! But you will always remember your home away from home for good reasons. Miss you all, the kids are cuter than ever. And...I have never heard of this line of products! You better hook me up!! xoxoMarty