Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Xavier!!


Since Xavier has a July Birthday we sent in his birthday treats for his half Birthday. He really didn't know what was going on in the morning when I was sending him to school with ice cream cone cupcakes, even though I had tried to explain it a couple different ways. But when he came home from school with his half birthday hat and they had sang to him, He jumped off the bus and said let's open my presents! I think he gets it now! Well, sort of!



3 comments:

Emily said...

Seeing the two of your kids in the same crib reminds me of the twins as babies. They shared the same crib for the first few months. Yes we are expecting our 5th child on July 4th. We should find out in a month if it is a boy or a girl. The kids are pretty excited, they are hoping for a girl.

D-dawg said...

hi Shandis! I was so excited when I read your comment on my blog! Tell my brother Dustin hi from me!! It is good to know there are nice people like you around him... and your kids are so cute!

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

Oh my goodness, that is so sweet.