Monday, March 17, 2008

Turning 30


So I'm on my way out! I'm so old! Turning 30 doesn't feel quite as bad as I once thought it would! I had a big party to celebrate my 3 decades and it was tons of fun! We had lots of food my best friends and even my sister was there! I couldn't have asked for anything more! I just want to thank everyone for helping and coming and planning and for all the great gifts! (This is not your thank you note by the way. They are coming soon) I got a ton of scrapbooking stuff which I loved! Kristin thinks I am a little excessive and Mel wants to come shop at my scrapbook "store" but I say you can NEVER have too much!! I will also be getting a cut and color this week thanks to my bestest buds! I will post pictures for sure!! So I love you all and look forward to the next chapter in the book of Shandis

6 comments:

Annie said...

Happy B-day! I think 29 was harder than 30. Did your sister stay a week and enjoy the sights of the big apple?

Jami said...

Happy Birthday!! you are SO NOT old!!! You will never catch me!! :)

Anie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Thirty doesn't really seem that old anymore- but what do I know!?! I'll let you know how it makes me feel in two years when I catch up to you!! :)

Martha said...

Shandis...what a party. Isnt' there a theme...all you parties always had themes! You did get the karaokee in though, which was expected. I kept having flashbacks of you and Sara singing "Love Can Build a Bridge" on the bus to volleyball games. Am I the only one that remembers that? Happy birthday. May the next 30 be as good as the first.

Curteis said...

Looks like it was soooo much fun! wish I could have made it! what a blast! 30 sounds totally fine, especially because I'm still 29!!! (this is so much MORE fun than when I was 17 for forever and you all were 18!!) love you so much the kids look so adorable, as always!!

Curteis said...

this is tisha by the way, guess I'm logged in as curteis- but he wishes you happy b-day too!