Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Fever

Xavier and his outfielder's.
Bella playing soccer.
Elder Henderson burning his tie.
Bella the car model.
Yesterday was Beautiful! 72 degrees. We spent the evening blowing bubbles and playing soccer and baseball. Isabella is good at soccer! She can dribble the ball for a long time, then she picks it up! She doesn't quite get that there are no hands. Xavier was the baseball superstar! He was batting right handed and wasn't so hot but when he switched and started batting left handed he was doing amazing! The Elders were worn out! Elder Henderson hit his six month mark so he burned his tie. The only thing I was worried about was Isabella's hair catching fire! We ended the night with Bella modeling on the Elders car. It's not exactly a sports car and she will not be in a bikini EVER but they are still cute pictures! I hope we have more beautiful weather in our future!

4 comments:

reba said...

Check out your great weather!
The elders and your kids are adorable!
Especially Bella modeling the car:)
Good call on the "no bikini!"
Love and miss ya.

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

Are you kidding me! Bella is so cute. I love those pics. This post makes me excited for summer.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Annie said...

You might just have a super model on your hands if you are not careful.