Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Imagine That!

Bella the biker babe!
Xavier is ready to fight fires!

My ballarinas.
Rat ta ta ta ta on the drum!

We went to a children's museum called Imagine that! The kids had so much fun playing in an airplane, VW bug, fire truck, tractor and motorcycle! There were tons of other stuff too like a doctor and dentist office, the post office, a grocery store and an arts and craft center! The place was great and the kids couldn't have been happier! We were there for like 4 hours! Crazy!!

3 comments:

Jami said...

We went to the same type of museum in Portland and it was a blast! i wish they had one for adults!

Anie said...

Love the ballarina pictures! Xavier is going to love that one in years to come!! TOO CUTE! I have only gone to a Children's museum one time (in NC with Tisha and kids) but I absolutely loved it!!! I gotta find one around here! You'd think DC would have one. Anyway, we're coming up your direction next week- OH YA!!! We're staying one night in New York, 2 in Boston, and 3 in New Hampshire!! I so wish we could have more time. Tish and I talked about making the trip sometime- we wanted to come up and see you!!! We know you'd be able to show us a good time! :)

Tisha said...

so fun! adley was just looking at the pics with me and wants to see bella on the motorcycle again (he's begging me right now)- he's totally jealous! yeah and totally second anie's we really wanna make that trip sometime soon! love and miss you guys! xoxo