Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Campers

Bella's fish
Xavier's first of many
Sleeping in the tent
Catching caterpillars
The beach
Eating his frist open flame hot dog
Bella roasting a hot dog


So this past weekend we went camping! We had such a great time. The weather was pretty good, the heat wave started Saturday but it was much cooler where we were! The kids loved sleeping in the tent, the campfire, the caterpillars, the beach and fishing. My friend Suzanne taught them how to fish and Bella caught 1 fish Xavier caught 6 fish! I was so impressed! He was casting and reeling them in all by himself! I'm thinking about getting him those fishing tournaments! What do you think? We will definitely be camping again soon!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun mom! You rock!
-Sarah

Maeg said...

This looks like a blast!!! I can't wait to see your kids! I love Xavier in his rainboots and striped pjs! Bella looks so grown up too!

reba said...

Camping can either be horrifying or a blast with kids:) I'm glad they loved it!

Tisha said...

so much fun!!! love the pics! I bet the kids just had a blast! yeah, we are going in a couple of weeks when cousin becca is in town- I'm excited, but I'm expected no sleep in the tent! bella is killing me in the last pic- where did you get the hair bandana?! I LOVE it! I've gotta get one for Ani for next year- love you guys!! xoxo