Sunday, April 5, 2009

Road Trip

Warning Picture Overload
Two weeks ago Me, Xavier, Bella, My sister Kristin, Alex, David, Daniel and My Dad went on a road trip. It was spring break in Idaho so we had the whole week to play. We started off by going to Bryce Canyon and Zion's national park the next day we went to the Grand Canyon which was unbelievable and then lastly we hit sin city. The pictures are reverse so sorry! We had such a great time and saw some amazing sights. We spent a lot of time in the car but with 3 movies playing at once how could we go wrong??

Xavier and Bella in the spa in our room.
X and B on the kid sized sling shot. They giggled they whole time! The kids got wrist bands to ride all the rides all day. They went on each ride at least 4 times each. It was sooo worth it!

On the Carousel.
Combat planes.
Going on a roller coaster ride at the arcade.


M&M world Las Vegas!
David Kristin and Xavier at the Grand Canyon

This was pretty freaky sticking out over the ledge, Also the wind was picking up so that made it worse!
What a view.........of the Canyon!
Me and my Gang
Alex, David, Xavier, and I hiked up Zion's about a mile. It was pretty awesome!
David, X and I on our hike.

Me and Xavier at the top!
The Boys at the top.
Bella and Xavier at Bryce Canyon
Xavier and Mommy
The whole crew.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun time! I am glad that you were able to get out and go sight seeing! Your room looks fabulous! Thinking of you a lot! Love ya!

RiLee said...

I have the same picture, right in front of the Zions signs.

Martha said...

I love the pictures of the trip - you guys did just about everything. I especially like the pictures of Eugene having so much fun :)