Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dance Dance Dance






This past weekend Pedro had the kids so I decided it was time to go dancing! I hadn't been in forever and I really do like to dance. Let's not confuse that with me actually being good cause well it's not even close to the same thing! It was just a whole lot of fun! Lexie and I were the only ones dancing for about the first hour but if you know me at all you know I didn't care! We had such a blast and I want to do it again sooner than later! So if your up for it hit me up!! We'll totally go!

3 comments:

MOLLY said...

wish i could go dancing with you, that would be the best ever, especially in ny. is that where you are? i haven't caught up on your blog, but that's what i remember last is that you were there. if you ever come out to sl... lets go dancing!!

reba said...

Oh my heck...you are hilarious and that brings back so many hs dances with YOU!!! Don't have too much fun even though I know you are:) Hang in there with everything going on. I've kept you in my prayers and wish you the very best always!!

Sarah said...

Hey Shandis! Love reading your blog. Your kids are adorable and you get sexier each time I see your pix! Love won't be able to help but find you. You have that magnetic personality that just draws people in! Best of luck with everything.