Friday, September 18, 2009

Kindergarten

Ready for his first day!
Waving goodbye for the next 7 HOURS!!!!!
Mommy holding on really tight!
His new School!
He's got his backpack and he is ready to roll!


So I realize I am a little late with this post but better late than never! Xavier started FULL DAY kindergarten last Wednesday. He is gone for 7 hours! Crazy!! It has been a bit of an adjustment for me and Bella. Xavier is as happy as can be! He seems to love his class and his teacher and has a new friend named Valarie! Let it begin!

3 comments:

EmJay said...

Awww, he is so cute! It was great seeing you over the LD holiday.

RiLee said...

I saw this new blog...but I didn't check to see if you had it on yours...it is ThePioneerwoman.com...its a foodblog and realld AWESOME and yummy-check it out.

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

oh! I love the shot of mommy holding on tight.
He looks so ready for the world! I hope you and Bella are finding some way to pass the time.