Friday, May 16, 2008

A little dirt never hurt anyone!


Happy Mother's Day to me! We were all sitting at the table enjoying mine and Mel's Mother's Day dinner when Bella came in looking like a coal miner! Her and Xavier and Alexis had gotten into my pot of dirt! There was dirt EVERYWHERE! When Mel went out and saw her dirty daughter all I could hear was NOOOOOOOO!!! She never lets Alex get dirty! I thought it was pretty funny. So they all took a nice little bath together and for the most part got clean! The bath water was brown and when the water drained there was tons of dirt in the bottom! Yuck! Needless to say I got rid of that pot of dirt and have been doing after math clean up all week! Oh and Yes that is Bellas church dress that is filthy!

2 comments:

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

This is really cute. Way to have such a good sense of humor about it all.

Annie said...

I love the look on bella's face. She just seems so proud of what she has done.