Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scrapbooking Weekend

Mel was SOO tired! She quite literally fell asleep in mid sentence!
Camille and Rilee
Jenn and that dang lap top!
Mary brought the most stuff and worked the hardest!
Me spending WAY too much time on this layout.
RiLee making paper bag books.
Jenn "worked" all weekend but really she was just chatting with her long distance love.


Camille finally got started on scrapbooking at about 3PM Saturday.


Mel was also here but her picture didn't turn out. Plus she disappeared for half the day because she just couldn't stay away from Steve or vice versa.




So as you can see Friday I turned the kids play room into my play room! We had a great time scrapbooking and eating and talking! It was so much fun! We stayed in our PJ's all day. We would love to do it again but i don't think the husbands would be so keen on the idea! We'll see! I had to throw in the sleeping shots as well! So fun!!







3 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like fun!! :)

Tisha said...

so jealous! looks like a blast! seriously what I need right now!

Maeg said...

Life would be so beautiful right now if I had a weekend doing just this with you amazing ladies. I am wishing I were somehow there again....soon though.