Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The best of me

So last night I had a dream. It's weird because I never dream or at least I never remember them, and even if I do remember it it's never complete and never makes much sense. Last nights dream was no exception. All I remember is my Dad talking to someone that I know about me and the kids. He said those two are the best of her. So if you love her you will love them. That really got me thinking. Anyone that knows me well knows that Eugene (my Dad, yes I call him Eugene) holds all the answers. When I need advice he gets the first call. So it seems rather fitting to have him in my dream telling me what I already know but making it a little clearer. Xavier and Bella truly are the best of me. Any of the qualities that I have and like about myself they have ten fold. Anything in me that needs improving they have already mastered. I don't know if it is like this for all parents and I don't know if you feel this way forever but I do know that they really are the best of me and I love them for showing me what I can be each and everyday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing!

RiLee said...

ok, so I look at your blog and others, and I realize that Jenn, tracy, and I are the only ones that don't have an and next too, we gotta work on that.