Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Talk to my agent

venturing into the city.
Doesn't it look like she's really talking to her agent?!









This Saturday the kids had an interview with a talent agency. Long ago I uploaded the kids pictures to a couple of sites and I guess they just decided they needed to see these two. I wasn't sure what to expect but ya all know I'm on a mission to enjoy the journey so I thought this would be another thing on our list of experiences! They of course thought the kids we adorable. Bella had them eating from her palm and they couldn't get enough of her! The concept of this networking company was fabulous, the price to be in their network however was not so we won't be getting into the biz anytime soon but I'm going to keep trying! We'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

Tisha said...

that's awesome! the kids look absolutely adorable! love bella on the phone with her agent! :) who knows, you could end up in LA!

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

It's about time! Your kids totally have star power. You are such a fun mom to be up for the adventure.

Jami said...

Too Cute. i could totally see either one of them on the big screen. I will look forward to it. Then Allie can say one day, "that Xavier got naked in front of me!". She will be the most popular girl in school.