Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween



























Xavier and his teacher Ms. Powers















These are twin girls in our ward Abbi and Bailey. They were lobsters in a bucket! they were so stinkin cute. Then during trunk or treat they were laying on these huge platters with grapes and fruit around them and candle light! It looked like they were the main course! Sooo cute!




Holy Halloween! We have been celebrating for the past week and it has been a blast! I am not a huge fan of Halloween but I don't not like it either. This year has been fun because the kids were so into it. We went to 3 different parties and each night Xavier would out line them in his prayers. It was awesome! We went to the ward party, a party put on by the town and finally Xavier's school party. So Xavier was Peter Pan, Bella was Tinkerbell and I was Wendy. I may never dress up again because no one knew who I was! I thought I looked just like Wendy but everyone was having such a hard time figuring it out! Hello I'm with Peter pan and Tinkerbell! Come on! Anyway....... this was our first family attempt at jack-o-lanterns. I carved them all with no help on the gut scooping! Xavier took one look inside and said "I'm going up stairs to play" I don't know where he gets this clean hands business but it has to stop! We'll try again next year! We got way too much candy but had tons of fun so it makes it all worth while!!







6 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh so cute!! I TOTALLY knew you were wendy!!! you look like you had a great time!!

Annie said...

You look Great and i also knew you were wendy!!

Tisha said...

you guys all look great! what fun costumes! you are totally a good wendy! I love that they all go! (I think you heard that I was a refrigerator magnet, so I totally understand not being understood on halloween :) I love the twin lobsters too that is hilarious!! what a good idea!

Sarah said...

I knew who you were. Ainsley was Tink this year too. Lots of cute tinkerbells out there! Way cute kids.

reba said...

I totally knew who you were!! Who are these people:)
Too cute with the whole "theme" idea with your kids.
Glad that you had a great Halloween!

liza said...

you guys were such a cute peter pan family!