Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

Xavier and Bella on New Years

Joanne and Christine

The girls Me. Christine. Joanne. Suzanne. Miranda. and Jenn. everyone had to wear black and or silver!

A toast to the new year!

Elder Linford. Gove. Reay. and Hill.



Brent and Jenn Ring in the faux new year.

Bella and Mommy

Me and Suzilla


Xavier and Mommy


Since having kids I have started having a New Years party at the house. It's a faux new years party that lets us celebrate at 9PM, hence the faux part and then again at midnight. It's great because the kids and the Elders feel like they are celebrating and then they get to bed at a reasonable hour! I love it! This year was fabulous! we had tons of yummy food and played some really fun games! It is always great to be able to ring in the new year with my bestest friends and my babies! Hope you all had a rockin new year too!

3 comments:

RiLee said...

EVERYONE LOOKS SO GOOD, AND OH, SO MUCH FUN!

Maeg said...

I love this! I swear you guys are like the mecca of fabulous parties! It looks like such a great time!

Lane family said...

Looks like so much fun. Shandis- you look FANTASTIC!