Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A very Merry Christmas

Xavier and Bella opening more presents!
Xavier in his New Christmas PJ's from Santa
Bella's new Christmas PJ's from Santa
Xavier and Bella all dressed up for Christmas Eve.
My new toy!

I didn't want to go crazy with the Christmas pictures but the kids are so dang cute and had so much fun I had to post something! We had a fabulous holiday. We had Christmas eve at a friends house and it was so lovely! We had a program that Bella refused to participate in even after weeks of practice! We then went to another friends house for Christmas day dinner and played ping pong and pool and guitar hero. I am not good at any of these things! We had a blast and of course were spoiled rotten! I love the holidays but they came way to fast so I am ready to sit back and breathe a little now that they are over! I hope you all had as good of time as we did! We love you all!



1 comment:

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

Hmmm, its hard to say if Xavier and Bella look more adorable in their PJs or their Christmas Eve duds. So fun that you got the Cricut! I'm totally jealous, though I don't think I'm hardcore enough to deserve one.