Friday, January 16, 2009

Resolutions

Stretching
Push ups
Weight lifting

So this year as always I made some resolutions.
1. Be more prepared for church, school activities, FHE and anything else I can think of I just don't want to be so last second with things.
2. Write in a Gratitude journal everyday.
3. Better FHE's
4. Do more service as a family
5. read my Scriptures everyday and really search them.
6. exercise 3 times a week
So far so good. Of course I can always do better with these things but for sure I have already done better than I was doing last year so I'm glad about that. Xavier has really gotten into the exercising with me and sometimes wants to do it on his own! He usually lasts about 6 r 7 minutes but it just goes to show you what an impact you have on your kids and they will always want to do what you do. So if you do good things and healthy things they will follow you all the way! Scary I know! What are your resolutions? I can always add to my list if you have a good one I could use!

4 comments:

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

Xavier's looking buff already! Such great resolutions. Once you get those down you'll pretty much be perfect. I really want to do better at FHE this year too, so if you find any good resources I'd love to hear about it.

Bean said...

Those pictures are fantastic. I had so much fun reading your blog! Your kids are so grown up. I miss you guys!

Martha said...

Shans - I sent you an e-mail at Cardonashan@comcast.net...let me know if that was the right e-mail address. It had great ideas for FHE!!!

Ashlee said...

The FHE thing is one I need to work on too...maybe we need to exchange lessons!