Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

ipod valentines
Xavier painting our project
Bella painting our gumball machines
Xavier with his Valentine gift.
A valentine gumball machine. You can make these for any holiday! How cute would they be for Halloween??

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope you had a LOVEly day! I decided that I love Valentine's Day! I think it is getting better now that I have kids and we can celebrate together and I can be a kid again! We started out the day with a pink breakfast with hearts. So cute I don't have the picture. And we ended it with a party! We exchanged Valentine's and ate home made pizza. The kids loved it! Thanks Jenn. These are the Valentine's I made for our party and for Xavier's school party! So much fun! We made these gumball machines for his teachers. They turned out so cute! I love Valentine's day!! I hope you guys had a great one and We love you!!!

8 comments:

Tisha said...

ohmygosh........ your KILLING me!! those are sooo cute!! I'm totally doing one for Halloween next year!! please send me instructions! and your Ipod valentines are awesome! xoxo

Mary said...

are you a familyfun.com fan? I saw those in their magazine last year and noticed they were highlighted again this year (ipod valentines). Sydney did those for her class too...too cute!

Danielle said...

Way too cute, Shandis! You are the crafty queen! How did you make those gumball machines? They are darling!! Please share your secret!!

Marci said...

YOU SUCK! Why are you so creative and good at it?!!! IT ISN'T FAIR! I love you though! Good job on the valentines!

RiLee said...

I knew you would have Pinks, "SO What I'm a Rockstar" those are cute, I LOVEd them...the gumball machines. Gotta run

RiLee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RiLee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Martha said...

Shands,
I loved your gumball machines...my mother in law gave us one for Halloween and it really is adorable. I never thought to do them for another holiday. Great idea!