Friday, February 13, 2009

Steelers for a day

My cricut machine banner!
Bella in her NY Giants cheer leading outfit.
Xavier, Mommy and Bella.
Football fans!
The spread!
I know I'm a little late posting about the super bowl but I just downloaded the pictures and remembered how much fun we had. We were Steelers fans for the day and it was quite fun to decorate and cheer for "your" team! Let's not get carried away and start thinking I would love anyone but the Titans but they've got to give me some Superbowl time soon! Anyway the kids and I were dressed in the only teams we have, Giants and Titans. We had all our friends over and had yummy food and watched a really great game!! I made my Steelers sign with the cricut and was so in love with the results. I mean heaven is scrapbooking and football right? It doesn't get better than this!

1 comment:

Jonesy said...

You are the only person I know of who can lump football and scrapbooking into one, seemlessly! What a cute Mamma you are, Shandis!