Friday, May 15, 2009

Addi and......

So you all know me. I'm not shy about well, anything. Apparently not everyone is like that. Say my Niece Addi. While in the city I was forcing her to take pictures with everyone. She was so mortified by all of it and I was simply loving it! I could not however get her to take a picture with the naked cowboy, a fixture in times square. What could be better for my Idaho cowgirl niece than a cowboy!? I guess the naked part freaked her out a bit! Of course it didn't spook me so here we are!
Yeah he's touching my butt.
Addi and the empire state building workers. They all had to wear these outfits!
Addi and our train conductor.
Addi and our new Egyptian friend selling Addi her first pretzel from the cart!
Addi and New York's finest.
Addi and the police horse, of course!
Addi and the FAO Schwartz solider.

5 comments:

Jonesy said...

Oh, Shandis! The pic w/ you and the Naked Cowboy is EXACTLY what I'd expect from you! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a little "oiling and lotioning and oiling and lotioning" going on there...
Love ya!

robandlexie said...

That. is. awesome! your poor niece, she so sweet and innocent, and then she comes out here and you corrupt her!!

Ha ha hilarious, I love the naked cowboy, I unfortunately have not had the pleasure. But my oh so sweet and innocent friend is coming in town next week and I think she might need a pic with him!! Where exactly can I find Mr. tighty whitey????

Annie said...

congrats shandis i am so happy for you and that tish was with you!!

Sarah said...

Hey Shandis!
Congrats on the temple! That's so awesome. You look fabulous! What are you doing out there in NJ? I'm big and fat and uncomfortable. I forgot my mother's advice of have your kids in your 20's. Oh well! Looks like all is well in your world. Your kids are too cute and your NYC trip made me want to go back. We miss the East!
Love,
Sarah

RiLee said...

poor addie...hope you gave a tip to your new boyfriend