Monday, May 25, 2009

Palmyra and Niagara Falls

When my Dad was here we took a little road trip to Palmyra NY and Niagara Falls. I know this post is a little late but I still wanted to get it out there!

The falls
Bella and I at mynigra falls as she would say
Xavier and Grandpa trying to stay dry with little success!
Looking out over the falls
Bella and Xavier in the sacred grove
The site of the first published Book of Mormon.
B & X at the temple
Us at the Palmyra Temple
Bella and Xavier at the Hill Cumorah
My family in the sacred grove.

I'm so glad that we were able to take this trip as a family and visit the temple and other church historical sites. I am also glad that the kids get to make memories with their Grandpa. We have had a lot of adventures with him already this year and it will only get better!!

2 comments:

EmJay said...

You've been up to so much fun lately. And have I told you lately how HOT you are? You go girl.

Ashlee said...

I love the last picture!