Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NYC

So we spent a few days in the city. How can you not? We took one day to do all the touristy stuff then the next we went to The Statue of liberty and Ellis Island. Her trip would not have been complete with out a trip to Broadway to see none other than The Little Mermaid! More excitement on my part for sure!! I love going to the city with people who have never seen it before. There is something magical about the city and you can't help but get caught up in it's energy. When people come to visit is always so much fun to go see the sites and do the things that I otherwise take for granted. Am I convincing anyone to come for a visit???

Me Jenn and RiLee at the show.
Addi and I in front of the stage.
We ate at Bubba Gumps before the show. the food was AMAZING!!!! Try the Malibu mahi mahi. Such a fun place.
Addi at her first Broadway show! During intermission I spotted a celebrity.....Kevin Jonas! I knew it was a Jonas brother but clearly had no idea which one. I pointed him out to everyone and it was fun to see someone famous. He was only sitting 4 rows in front of us so I was going to take a picture of him since I now knew where he was sitting. Well when he left I reached for my camera and his body guard was standing next to me giving me the death stare. So no pics sorry! But Addi was a little star struck and had a hard time concentrating on the second half of the play!
Dad with NYC back drop.

I can not help but take a picture like this whenever I see these binocular things!

Addi's first taste of NYC shopping. 5 dollar jewelry......heaven!
Times square!
At the top of the Empire state building looking out to Jersey.
The Big piano. You can't go to the city with out seeing this and FAO Schwartz.
Rockefeller Center.

1 comment:

Maeg said...

Woah lady!!! I love the hat!!! I miss the jewlery on the street and broadway shows!!! But mostly I miss you, your kids, and our friends!!! It's been way too long.