Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Best Park EVER!!!!!!

Okay so this really is the best park I've ever been to!It is a public park here in Boise and it has all you could ever want to do and more! There is a huge playground, rows of swings, a pirate ship play ground, rock climbing, musical instruments, and water! This is heaven to me! The kids love it so much and I just wish that New Jersey could have something this great!! In my dreams right?! Oh well we have been enjoying it while we've been here and I guess that's better than nothing! Also each Friday night this park has a movie night! I took my two nieces to see Nancy Drew and it was so much fun!! There are a lot of pictures but I just had to make sure you all knew how cool this place really is!!


X&B make pretty music together
Xavier rockin' out
Bella playing music in the park
Nathan in the fountain.
Nathan loves the water!
Pirate playground. Jake-Katelin- Alex-Kelsey-David- Daniel- Xavier
Bella the pirate.
Part of the playground.
In a fountain.
Xavier waits for the water
The pirate ships dumps water down on them in buckets!
Xavier is a water baby!
Waiting for the water to drop.

7 comments:

Jami said...

We LOVE this park too!! We need to get together before you leave! I need to get my cookbooks too...the harris household needs some yummy treats from them :)

Mel said...

I'm jealous of the park. I swear everyday I think to myself 'I am going to call Shandis' and then I don't. Sorry chica! Miss you.

Unknown said...

Alright, I really think the oldest boy in these pictures looks like Kristen. I am sure he has to be hers! WHere is this park at? I am going there next time I am in Boise!

RiLee said...

Mel is all talk! Ok, I love cool parks like that. They are all over in Arizona as well...the best thing is FREE!!!! I also recognize Kristens children.

Tom and Lou said...

Hey Shandis, how are you? It was so good to see you....Well if you would like to be blog buddies. That would be awesome. I had alot of fun talking to you until 1 in the morning, it was great.

Lyndsey

RiLee said...

Shandis when are you coming home? I forgot is it this Sunday?

Martha said...

WE love Settlers Park!!! Way too much fun. This is random, but I think my Caden is on the same pee-wee football team and Kristen's boys. Is her last name Cordero? I'd send an e-mail to you instead of this, but I don't have it...get me your new one, please!!!