Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Huge Garage Sale



I just thought I'd show you what I've been up to since arriving on the Boise scene! I have been cleaning out my parents house! We had this huge garage sale last weekend and I had to take a picture because I knew you would not be able to capture it's greatness if I just told you about it! Here is Eugene with all his stuff! There are still 2 attics, 2 sheds, and 1 room that could all be sorted through and sold! That may have to wait until next year!!

4 comments:

RiLee said...

Bring me a present..

Erickson Bunch said...

I hope you didn't sell the beautiful pig cookie jars! What did you guys do with all of those lunch boxes?

Sarah said...

Holy Moly!
Is that a whole table of lunch boxes? I hope you made a ton of money! You should get a job on clean sweep, there's probably nothing left at your parents house!
-Sarah

RiLee said...

What do you need all those lunch boxes for...send them overseas to children