Friday, August 22, 2008

Haskell Family Reunion

So the Haskell family headed to McCall Idaho for a little family fun! Here are more pictures than you ever wanted to see of us! What can i say? You have to love us! I had so much fun with my brothers and sisters and my extended family! We were up each night until 1 or 3. We had the karaoke every night and we also got to watch the drunks crack us up with their endless antics. I love my family! In 2 years we'll do it all again!

Addi and Aaron (niece and brother)
DarNell and Janie and Jaden(sister in law, niece and nephew)
Judy and Melanie( Aunt and cousin)
Jessica (pregnant niece in labor right now!!)
Stephen and Grant (cousin and brother)
Isaiah and Alex (nephews)
David ( brother but he may be adopted)
Me and Xavier
Chris (cousin)
Nate (Cousin)
Me and Jamie (sister in law)
Tracy and Bella (sister and daughter)
Bella, Xavier, and Katelin (kids and niece)
Nate (cousin)
snorkeling crew Me Chris and Nate
Jessica and Xavier
Jill (Aunt)
Bella at the beach
Ben (Cousin)
David and Justin doing tricks, (Brother and nephew)

4 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Peace be with you

Tisha said...

those crazy haskells!!!! looks like a total blast- of course- it IS a HASKELL family reunion!! the kids look like they had tons of fun!

RiLee said...

Loved David's pic..hillarious...what fun...what a blast..maybe next time I will come.

I need your flight info

Unknown said...

Hey!!! Shandis! This is Christine Spence well its Pierce now! How are you! OMGosh it has been forever! I found you on a CHS Site! Your Family is so CUTE!!! I hope to catch up with you! take a look at my family bog so you can see what I have been up to! Your kids are So cute!!!