Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bella's Big Girl Bed!!





So there I was driving down the street minding my own business and I saw this great toddler bed, so I took it and now Bella has a big girl bed! In Jersey people put the most amazing things to the curb for the garbage men! Many people like to go 'junkin' in the good neighborhoods and they get great stuff! I happen to be one of those people obviously! I will be posting one of my fixer up finds soon! So this is Bella getting ready for her first night of sleep in her toddler bed. She was really excited and wanted to get into bed. Then I snuck in to get a shot of her actually sleeping. They are so cute and way too grown up in their toddler beds!!

4 comments:

Lexie said...

Hurray for BULK DAY! You got some good stuff. Bella looks cute in the bed. I bet she couldn't wait for it, since X has been in one for awhile!

PS. I call him X all the time...do you mind? my brothers middle name is X (just X) and I LOVE it!

EmJay said...

What?! Someone was actually going to throw that perfectly good bed away? Love it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE JUNKIN" I want to come and visit - with a trailer! How are things going?

Unknown said...

I LOVE JUNKIN" I want to come and visit - with a trailer! How are things going?