Friday, November 2, 2007

Bon Jovi

So my friend Mel got free tickets to see Bon Jovi. Normally I am not that into Bon Jovi but how can you turn down free tickets and a good time at a rock concert? I couldn't and even though they were behind the stage and I looked at Jon's bootie most of the night it was still way fun! I learn a thing or two about Bon Jovi as well. 1st he has no butt and his pants are way way way too tight. (I had the rear view remember) 2nd he has spirit fingers big time! 3rd I'm pretty sure he's gay. 4th He puts on a great show so I'll stop making fun of RiLee for loving him so much!! Enjoy my videos!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Ummm...I'm pretty sure you posted a video of me singing and did not even send me a copy, nor ask for the rights to my voice! I don't mean the singer in the tight pants, I mean the one you can hear right next to the camera. J/K! Love it!

EmJay said...

I am so jealous! What a fun time.

Lexie said...

Shandis- So you started a blog and didn't even tell me??? I am like the blogger queen I am so addicted, I should be the first to know!!! Well, I forgive you and I love the blog of course. I am adding you to my "friends links"!