Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat







Finally he gets it! This year was the first year Xavier understood the concept or Trick or Treating! Let me tell you how much more fun I had this year then the last! It was so great to see the look in his eyes when after saying trick or treat time after time people just kept giving him CANDY!!!!! We went to our ward party and also hit the street on Wednesday. He and Bella ran from house to house and although we only went down one street and back up it we ended up with way too much candy! So here are some pictures of Diego and Baby Jaguar.

2 comments:

krisbois said...

Way too cute picture of the kids!!!!!! Perfect costumes for them. But please tell me you don't have green sneakers......Are those your green feet???? I'm mad you have green sneakers!!!!!!

Tisha said...

sooooo glad you started a blog! the kids look so cute! I can't believe how tiny isabella is, I guess this is comparing to my giant kids! well, I'll add you on my favorites, but my blog is: tishacalhoun.blogspot.com
love you!!!