Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I left them alone!



When I arrived upon this scene, Xavier and Bella were quite literally the happiest two toddlers I'd seen. I on the other hand went into full OCD mode and started cleaning the place up before their smiles even started to fade! I don't know what it is because I am not a crazy cleaning lady. But when I had kids and they started getting toys I became crazy OCD lady. I don't want to loose a single puzzle piece, not a book or a doll or even the kitchen utensils. I know how many carrots, balls, pizza toppings and trains we have. (7,22,18,24) I don't know why this happened to me but here I am! Luckily the kids like to help clean up a little bit and so it's usually not so bad. I guess cooking dinner and letting the kids play alone is not the best idea. But on the other hand they were so happy and I got the chance to re inventory our toys! I just might leave them a lone sometime soon!

2 comments:

Matthew Gardner said...

you didn't. no you didn't. I once left my kids alone....I don't do that any more. ever.

Tisha said...

love it! it's so true, and we have the same ikea chairs in red! so fun and hilarious- I don't know- I think the moments of naive blissful silence is worth the later damage control :)