Saturday, November 3, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa's visit






My parents were here visiting us and taking really good care of us for almost three weeks! In that time we went to Gettysburg for a few days, the Hershey chocolate factory tour, three Broadway shows, China town, The Statue of Liberty and redecorated my living room. It was a whirlwind of fun and in the end we all got sick! We had so much fun and I am so grateful that they are willing and able to spend so much time with us! Here are some of our pictures from the last three weeks!

Grandpa and Bella in front of the NYC sky line, Grandpa, Xavier, Bella and Lady Liberty, Factory workers at Hershey, Lovin' hotel living, Entering the hapiest place on earth, Chocolate world!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shandis!! I love your blog and don't worry you're not the last person in the free world to blog...unless Texas is not a part of the free world which between you and me...and everyone who will read the comments on your blog...I don't think it is. Love you!

Tisha said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!! sad I missed gettysburg- sounds like eugene ran you all ragged :) 3 broadway shows in 3 weeks! that's amazing!! man- you are really getting good at the blog thing- your page looks great!! LOVE and MISS you like crazy!! xoxo