Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to the farm.....One last Idaho blog........





Even in her sleep she finds ways to bug him!


Jaden JanieXavier and Bella (Xavier and Jaden play so well together. They have the exact opposite skin tone so whenever they were together David would call them salt and pepper!)

We've been back from Boise for 2 weeks now and we miss it like crazy. Xavier is always asking when his cousins are coming over to fight him and that tomorrow he's getting on 2 planes to go to Uncle David's. My sister in law sent me these pictures from when the kids spent one of our last nights at their house. I had to post them cause they are so darn cute and they love being on Uncle David's farm. Before we left Idaho my sister asked Xavier if he wanted to stay in Idaho or go back to New Jersey. He said New Jersey. She then asked him if he wanted to stay at Uncle David's house or go back to New Jersey and he picked Uncle David's house! So thanks for letting the kids live the farm life. We love you all and miss you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EmJay said...

Love the pics! It's hard to imagine you being a country gal at heart.

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had fun!! I miss home all the time nothing like Boise! My husband is a Southern boy through and through So I dont think I could ever get him to go live there! unless he got a great job offer!! hummm??? maybe I need to work on that!!! hehe! hope you are well come over to my blog and say hi!!