Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 and 4

Xavier blowing out his candles on his birthday.
His birthday party cake.
Bella blowing out her candles on her birthday.
Bella's birthday party cake!
Singing Happy birthday at their party!

My babies are growing up way too fast! This week we celebrated both of their birthdays. Xavier is now 4 and Bella 3. On their real birthdays they had pancakes for breakfast with candles in them that they of course blew out and then we had a big family party for the two of them where they were showered with gifts from my family who they rarely get to celebrate with! It was so much fun for them and for me! Since I am not at home I don't have any baby pictures to put up of them but I have to say what a joy it has been for me to be their mother and how blessed I am to have two incredibly great kids! It makes me sad to see time fly by so quickly and that each year they are another year older until one day they will leave my home and make a life for themselves beyond me! Boo Hoo! So I will love them to pieces until then! Happy Birthday X&B!!

3 comments:

RiLee said...

Lovely cakes.....were those skittles or M&m's....it is so stinken hot here and nasty humid...happy birthday kiddos.

Love RI..

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet children. I forgot that Bella and Seth were so close in age. I think you delivered 5 days earlier. Seth's b-day is on Sunday. Can you believe they are already 3?

You are so creative with cakes. They looked so yummy!

Tisha said...

happy birthday bella and xavier! wow! they look so grown up! I love the cakes- what a cute idea- I love the double b-day party with separate cakes! love you guys!!