Sunday, July 20, 2008

Uncle David had a farm EIEIO.......

Xavier and Bella on Jack.
Bella holding a chick.
Xavier holding a chick.

Bella and Xavier petting Tutu.
Bella on top of Tutu.


So my brother David asked me to babysit his kids for him out on the farm! I agreed and knew the kids would love all the animals. So Uncle David took them out and showed them all the animals and they were in love! Before he leave he tells me I have to feed the sheep. He then says oh Janey can do it. Janie is 4. He shows me where they need to go and explains how easy it is and that when you let them out they run to their food and I will have to do nothing especially since Janie the 4 year old can do it! Well I can now say four year olds can not feed sheep and 30 year olds from the city have a hard time as well! The sheep did not just run right to their food. No they ran around me in circles for about 10 minutes. I was in flip flops mind you. Finally I got it all under control and as I was I found myself sining every church song I knew that had the words sheep and Shepard in them! I think that really helped me handle them! Next time I babysit for David there will be no farm chores included! I'm okay with being the family city slicker!

3 comments:

RiLee said...

hEY, HERE IS MY SISTER RONNA'S BLOG, I AM GIVING HER YOURS...HOPE YOU DONT MIND...GOTTA RUN...I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE HOST

RiLee said...

oops forgot..read the story about going to costco...it is hillarious..well really not
ronnaedwards.blogspot.com

RiLee said...

We changed outfits because we brought clothes to change into from the church service...and the other white dude is her friend victor she wants to set me up with...