Friday, July 18, 2008

The Fabulous Five




We are family.....I've got all my sisters with me!!


Very Rarely are we all together! That's my fault because I live in New Jersey! I get reminded of this fact quite a lot! But since I have been here I have gone to 2 sisters lunches where we were ALL together! I wanted to take these pictures because I love my sisters so much. As you can see we look quite a bit a like and that doesn't bother me anymore. Tracy is in the yellow chair she is my oldest sister, Heather is on the other side of me and she is the sister closest to me in age. (my brother is in between us) Catherine is sitting in the stripped shirt. She is just younger than Tracy and Kristin is sitting in white. She and I are very close friends even though I hated her growing up! We all have our own story and our own ways but we all started the same and we'll forever be sisters! I am so blessed to be spending the summer with them and making memories with the women I hold dearest to my heart! I love you guys!!

5 comments:

Martha said...

Oh my gosh - you are all so Haskell!!! I love the pics you took with your sisters. WHat a fun time you must be having with them while you're here. When are we going to get together? After I last saw you, we went to McCall, and then we've been sick since we got back :( Hopefully we're over it. I'll call ya.

Tisha said...

fun sisters pics! what a great time, as it always is with the haskells! looks like you're having a blast! xoxo

Erickson Bunch said...

Look at you girls! I bet you are having a lot of fun! I'd love to spend some with all of you!!

Connie

RiLee said...

ohhhhhh....I am so jealous...you have quality SISTER time...that is great.
Miss you tons,
Ri

RiLee said...

remind tish to let me see her blog