Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boise or Bust!!


Bella and Xavier follow along with the safety demonstration. Pedro would be so proud!

The discovery of head phones, music and changing the stations.
An in flight movie!

We're here!! Getting here was a little harder than I anticipated but we are here none the less! We ended up flying in a day later due to some "issues" at the airport but we did fly out the next day from Newark instead of LaGuardia. Remind me I will never fly out of that place again! Anyway....the kids were AMAZING on the plane and great in the airports! I didn't even bring a stroller and it was smooth sailing! There was no crying or screaming or wanting to run down the aisle so I have to say I am a truly blessed woman! We are already having too much fun in Idaho so we will have lots of post of our summer here! We miss our friends in New Jersey but we'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

oh please, you don't miss us. Not when you are enjoying the nice COOL summer, instead of the hot stickiness here!!! And like I said before, your kids are amazing! Let's trade!

Maeg said...

I am so glad you made it! We were sitting around talking about you last night since none of us have heard from you. I miss you and I am sad I didn't get to see your adorable kids this trip....hopefully in a few weeks huh?