Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A vacation from my vacation......

Huxley, Eliza, Xavier and Eric "clean" the tennis court.
Delaney, Bella, Huxley and Blythe take a break in the shade.
Xavier and Avery eat popsicles.
Aunt Jill, Ben, Bella, Me, Chris, and Xavier after breakfast.

So Me and Kristin put the kids in the car and headed to Utah. I was off to stay with my friends that used to live in Jersey Martha and Eric and their 4 adorable girls. Kristin was meeting up with some of her old friends as well! We had such a great time catching up and playing with new friends with new toys! I also spent the day with a friend of mine from high school that I hadn't seen in a few years as well! We swam at my Aunt Jill's pool and spent time with our cousins. They didn't even know we were coming. It was great fun and Utah is refreshingly easy to get around! Nothing like New Jersey! We were able to do some scrapbook shopping and hit the distribution center and seagull books! It was great! We're glad to be back at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Xavier told me a few times that he missed Grandpa so we're lucky we still have another month of our real vacation!!

No comments: