Friday, July 4, 2008

French Braid

Bella and Grandma.
Bella's french braid.
Bella just being so darn cute in Grandpa's recliner!

Isabella got her hair french braided for the first time ever by Grandma. She was really good and my Mom said it was easy to do even with all those curls! She looks so adorable and I will be learning how to do this while I am here so she can have her hair french braided in Jersey too! I'm also thinking about getting her hair trimmed while I'm here but I've NEVER cut it so I really don't know what to do?!!? Help!!

2 comments:

RiLee said...

How do you get music on your site, and the cool slide show...I need some expert advice...wish you were here, or I was there. Tell the kids I love and miss them...give them hugs too.

Mel said...

She looks so cute! We just had our first french braid too! Twinners!