Monday, July 27, 2009

Bella's blow out!!

This weekend I decided to straighten Bella's hair. I thought it was going to be a major project, she does have a lot of hair and it's super long and super thick and super curly. She is the Diva so I was afraid she was going to freak on me, but she didn't! It wasn't bad at all! We started Saturday night after the bath by me blowing her hair dry with the low dryer and brush and it got pretty straight! Then on Sunday morning before church I used a straightening iron to really get it straight. It turned out so nice and was so long and she was pretty in love with her hair! I may do it again in the near future!

These are Saturday night pictures and it's pretty straight right?



Look at this girl. Could she be any cuter, sweeter, prettier? I think not! I am really in love!

2 comments:

Marci said...

her hair was rockin! I couldn't believe how long it really is! I have hair envy!

Maeg said...

Wow!!! Aparently it has been way too long since I have seen you guys! Your baby is all grown up! I love you guys!