Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Isabella

Bella and her girlie Lego set.
She loved the clothes Grandpa got her.
Princess Belle Barbie.
Princess Cinderella
Party stuff.
Bella's mini cake.
Bella is 4!! I can not believe it!! She is already a handful at just 4. The things that come out of her mouth are so divaish already I am terrified for her to hit her teens! She is also the most loving girl that ever lived! She likes to cuddle and help in any way that she can. I don't know what I did to deserve not one but two amazing children! I am thanking my lucky stars for them for sure!! Bella was priceless opening her gifts. She would unwrap them and the say "Oh it's so beautiful" "This is the best present I've never seen before" Then she would pose for a picture and put it down gently and move on to the next gift that was just as beautiful and amazing! She is such a joy to watch! She is a big girl now! Happy Birthday Bella, I love you!!!






No comments: